Sunday, August 14, 2011

Chuck E. Cheese Fun

Yesterday we had a fun play date at Chuck E. Cheese! {Geez, I think it’s been over 10 years since the last time I was there}  We met up with Suzy and lil’ Cole {love her, She has the best mommy advice}. It was so nice to get together with someone that speaks your language {poopy, cleaning, tantrums, amongst 1,000 other things} our babies are only 2 months apart, so we totally get each other. Don’t get me wrong, I really do enjoy dates with my non-mommy friends, but I always feel like I need to be checking myself and not go wild on the baby talk, and bore the hell out of them {yeah, before baby, moms were pretty boring to me, that’s probably why I feel like checking myself in order to not be THAT mom} Plus, it’s a little hard to pay attention to your friend and not seem rude while trying to entertain your little one at a public place. I know they understand, but it does make me feel a little bad, ya know?   Anywho, it was so much fun watching our kiddos bond over pizza, sippy cups {sippy cup domination will officially start on Monday for Sophia}, milk bottles and of course yogurt melts aka Baby control {only way they stay put, they love them}  Totally awesome play date!


Picture Overload







Happy Sunday Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment